I got those production Samples in this week and wanted to show them off. Thanks again to Martin, Cpt. Lacey, Joseph, Jen and all the backers, you’ll see the new characters in the video!
The game board is the same finish and material as the box.
Here’s those materials again for the game:
– 1 – 24x28in (711x610mm) Hexagonal Playing Board. 250 gsm art paper laminated on 2mm grayboard (600gsm) 4C lamination
– 32 – 5.4in x 3.5in (137x 90mm) Islander cards on 300gsm C2S art paper with 4C/1C varnish on both sides
– 12 – 2.65n x 3.5in (67x 90mm) Sailor cards on 300gsm C2S art paper with 4C/1C varnish on both sides
– 1 – 16 page full color rule book on gloss letter paper
– 88 – 0.9in (23mm) hexagonal tiles on 250 gsm cardstock + 600 gsm gray board (1.6mm thickness) matte finish
– 1 – 87mm x 25mm diameter 3 minute hourglass with black caps
Again I can’t thank you guys enough for supporting this game!